Skinny Jeans StylesThink you can't wear skinny jeans? Think again. You don't have to be tall and lanky with a supermodel body to sport this style, there are plenty of ways for curvier and vertically challenged women to go 'skinny' if they follow a few rules.
Here three rules from the Scottsdale Jean Company every woman should follow when seeking out the perfect pair of skinny jeans:
1. Whatever you do, buy the right fit and don't focus on the size on the tag. The correct fit is always the best fit! At Scottsdale Jean Company, we have trained fit specialists that can help you find the best styles and fits for your body.
2. Unless you're blessed with super long legs - avoid cropped or capri skinny jeans as they tend to visually shorten the leg and make shorter girls like a little stumpy.
3. Don't disregard your rearview! There will be a design that both the booty and legs so try on lots of looks and engage the help of a fit specialist you can give you an objective opinion about what looks best on you.
If you're still concerned about getting the right style and fit, the Scottsdale Jean Company has plenty of fit experts on staff to help. They know which styles flatter which body types and are always there to offer an objective opinion.
They offer the following suggestions for what to pair with those skinny jeans:
· Tunic and A-line tops
· Looser fit shirts
· Fitted jackets as a warmer layer
· Bell sleeve tops
· If you're more curvy, you'll want to balance out the top and the bottom - avoid flats and instead opt for heels to create length in the leg.
· If you're slender, almost any footwear will work well for you, including boots and flats sandals.
If you're still concerned about getting into those skinny jeans, try the Skinny Jean Challenge taking place March 1 - 31, 2011. Drop up to 2 pant sizes and you have the opportunity to win a pair of designer jeans.